Customer Service Representative
This position is primarily responsible for providing customer service support to the organization by ensuring that claims are properly processed, that customers questions are resolved, and by referring customers to a claims representative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers the phone and assists customers with the claims process.
- Reviews contract coverage, and provides status on existing claims.
- Maintains client relationships via quality customer service and timely processing of additional claim requests.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Friendly, courteous, customer service-oriented, and professional;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and to respond promptly to customer needs;
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required;
- Typing skills (40-60 wpm) and knowledge of Microsoft software;
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events;
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
One year of customer service and/or phone experience is preferred.
We are an established, privately-held, customer-oriented business headquartered in Lakewood, CO.
Location: Denver West Business Park in Lakewood CO near I-70 & Cole Blvd. (Near Colorado Mills Shopping Center, Arvada, Golden and Wheat Ridge)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 / year
Required Experience: Customer Service Call Center: 1 year