Customer Service Representative – Job Post
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU.
Position Summary: This position is primarily responsible for providing customer service support for the organization by ensuring claims are properly processed and customers’ questions or issues are resolved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers the phone and assists customers with the claims process
- Reviews contract coverage and provides status on existing claims
- Maintains client relationships via quality customer service and timely processing of additional claim requests
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Friendly, courteous, customer service-oriented, and professional
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and to respond promptly to customer needs
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress
- Typing skills (40 wpm) and knowledge of Microsoft software
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- One year of customer service and/or phone experience is preferred
We are an established, privately-held, customer-oriented business headquartered in Lakewood, CO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
Job Location: Lakewood, CO 80401
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service Experience: 1 yearApply