Financial Analyst – Job Post
AAS Services, LLC is an administrative services company that provides Finance, Accounting, Legal, HR and Administrative services to related companies in the Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) and Home Protection Plan industries. The Financial Analyst role will develop reporting tools to analyze company financial business trends and provide recommendations to improve business performance and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, interpret, and implement complex financial and accounting concepts, or techniques for financial planning and control.
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to predict present and future financial performance.
- Establish databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
Qualifications and Skills
- College degree – Accounting/Finance/Business or related field of study
- 3-5 years of related and applicable experience
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Strong communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills (expert level)
Robust benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, 401k plan with match and a competitive compensation plan.
Job Type: Full-timeApply